Thread: Any local shops that polishes wheels

Any local shops that polishes wheels

Hey guys I was wondering if there was any shops out there that polishes wheels? Any info would be great thanks!

Hey, I've been looking into getting my wheels refinished also. The only place that I have found online, that is local, is The Rim Medic in Metairie. I have never been there so I don't know everything that they can do. I have visited there website but they only show fixing curb rash. They don't say anything about polishing but it might be worth looking into.

Thanks man I called them and they said they do polish wheels but only if its a basic design. Still waitin on him to call me back with a quote. Vrwheels.com polishes 4 wheels for 400$ but the hassle of shipping sucks

Yeah, I found a few places that can do it but the wheels need to be shipped. I really don't want to have to do that.

175$ a wheel, mirror polish not bad. Thanks for helpin me out bud

No problem. I might have to stop by there and see what they can do for me and what the cost will be.

Banned
    I have gone by there site yet they just demonstrate altering control rash. They don't say anything about cleaning yet it may be worth researching.
    I have never been there so I don't know everything that they can do.

Good luck to U
    Koolerbuy provides best waterproof camera case for worldwide users with top quality and fast shipping.

Theres a shop in metairie called cz wheels. you can try to find the owner name easton on here somewhere. He can do it for you. I think he had quoted me 70 to refinish and polish per lip. Or you can just email him at czwheels@gmail.com and let him know you are local.