Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brunhilda: e32 750il is up and in service.....

New Coolant tank installed. Big Pam is back in action. Tomorrow I am setting about cleaning her up and fixing minor shit. Rims are for sale folks. Really really really would like to find a set of softlines for this thing but probably wont happen, in which case I will go with something else. Looking at 19's or 20's in some very very low offsets. Big Pam will be a stunna.....
    Chieko

Scrubbed brunhilda. Washed her good. Polished chrome. Replaced two speakers (more to follow). Replaced the coolant tank last night. Road around a bit to the fly and uptown. She is lookin big and mean. Oh i left some double bubble so im guessing shes an lsd.

So I went over to Floyd and Terrel's today to see how the motor swap was going...lend support, etc.... Anyway we had to drive over to NAPA on shrewsberry so we took the big body. After we did that and got back everything was fine. Got some cracklins. woo. Anyway I left and I stopped by racetrack to get some smokes on the way outta the wank, and one of the two used michelin pilots popped a hole in it. It had a huge egg on it and it finally went. Thankfully it decided to do it in the parking lot so it was easy to put the spare on. Anyway, had to order a tire. Ugh.
    Chieko

It out the box........... ZombieHuntr's Avatar
    I got a nitrous express kit that would look good in the bimmer. lol....
    If guns kill people, then spoons make people fat! When the fat bitch puts down the spoon, I'll put down my gun........

Ill give you 20 bucks for it hahahahhahaha.
    Chieko

Quote Originally Posted by murderedrsx View Post
    So I went over to Floyd and Terrel's today to see how the motor swap was going...lend support, etc.... Anyway we had to drive over to NAPA on shrewsberry so we took the big body. After we did that and got back everything was fine. Got some cracklins. woo.
    T'was a great day! haha Definitely appreciate the help. I got that $20 for you whenever hommie.

3 seven series just hit the yard at pap. One e32 and 2 e38s. I know what im doing later today. Hahahaba.
    Chieko

Well pull a part was a very good trip. Got a cruise control unit for bosses 740il. For brunhilda I got side molding, headlight lenses (which i actually dont think i can use), fog light, bumper trim piece, trunk struts (bye bye 2x4), some valves for a/c retrofit. Cliff notes: Replaced fog, replaced trunk struts, new BMW badge on trunk, New side molding on back driver side door. Next things to fix: A/C retrofit, and SRS issue.

Here are some pics of stuff.

Cleaned up the other day before side molding and drivers fog replacement.

Thats right, not a tool in this kit has been used until I had to change a tire the other day. The jack still had paint on the feet.

Genuine A/C Schnitzer steering wheel : )

Fogs working, front end looking very mean.

New Rear BMW badge. Gotta rep.

Hood struts replaced, now that heavy bastard will stay up on its own.

You can see the door was hit. It was actually caved in pretty good. So before I put the molding on I took the door panel off and with a hammer and handle and 2x4 I worked it most of the way back to shape. You can tell its wavy from the hits but I am not going to the trouble of fixing it anymore than that. I dont know why but I think the missing side molding was one of the ghettoest looking parts about this car. Now it is there. Thank god.

Making OPEC countries very happy.

Finally the only indicator on the dash is the SRS light. I plan on working on that next. It was really one the last things on my list to worry about. You know whats fucking cool as shit, at 6:59 the dash lit up saying "The Hour is 6:59" showing you that the next hour is about to start. Hahahahhaha. Anyway I never saw it before because I always had the fog out so the fog light out service message was there all the time.

Chieko

It out the box........... ZombieHuntr's Avatar
    I was at pap in baton rouge yesterday and saw a big body bimmer. Thought of your thread when I saw it. I didnt realize how big the straight 6's were in those cars.
    If guns kill people, then spoons make people fat! When the fat bitch puts down the spoon, I'll put down my gun........

Haha cool. Maybe ill have to make a trip to BR. I need a rear bumper. Yeah for as long as I have worked on BMWs it has always been referred to as the big 6 block. It is a pretty good sized block for an inline six and very capable as a design. My boss always says that bmw lifted the block design from mopars slant six.
    Chieko