Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brunhilda: e32 750il is up and in service.....

Brunhilda: e32 750il is up and in service.....

Got my big body e32 up and running, licensed, insured, and actually running. She is a little dirty from setting up for the last six years but when time permits I will get her cleaned up nice. Basically the car needed a few things fixed to get her on the road. Put a new throttle motor in it, exhaust donut, oil change, sway bar end link in front, fresh gas, put fuel pumps back in. I have put about 70 miles on it since I got it registered yesterday. So far it hasnt broken down. I am pretty sure there is a pool on how many miles I can make it before something goes. It has a few things that are out of wack. Passenger door window is jammed (damn heavy bullet proof glass), and rear privacy shade wont go down with the switch. It has a fog light out that I didnt bother with replacing yet. The tires were all flat spotted badly. Last night i went to the shop and dug out some used tires from our cave and put two on the front just so It didnt bounce so bad in front at speed. Seemed to clear up but I can still feel the rears. Anyway, I am gonna be hooning this big ass car around town talking on the brick phone hahaha.

Gotta love it. Free car came with 17x9.5 inch fikses and racing dynamics exhaust : )

12 cylinders of M-power, and 12 cylinders of nightmare problems waiting to happen hahahah. Two of everything for this big girl.

Last edited by murderedrsx; 03-06-2013 at 07:29 AM.
    Chieko

Looks fun!

Whooping 280 horses for all that motor?

"The most fun you'll ever have going slow..."

It is fun. Youd be surprised at how Quick this big beast is. Anybody got a dinan twin turbo kit laying around that they arent using?

Last night I went to the store and when I got back I thought she was done. I pulled up into my parking spot at home and was sitting there messaging someone on the phone and i notice out of the corner of my eye what looked like smoke hahahaha. First thing that went through my head is "OMG V12 BMW, WIRING, NIGHTMARE, NO EXTINGUISHER, TO CLOSE TO HOUSE. MOVE CAR". Anyway I shut it down, popped the hood and took a look. Thankfully it was just steam. Hahaha. There are two small coolant lines coming off near the coolant temp sensor in the back of the block. Anyway they are the type of setup where it has a rubber line that runs 4" or so then is connected to two longer solid line going god knows where. You cant see shit in this engine bay. Anyway someone who worked on it before didnt bother to tighten down the hose clamps on those lines and well it let off a head of steam. It waited till now to break the seal on those lines. Easy fix at least. Shew. I thought she was gonna burn, and burn big.
    Chieko

Well if... when it burns... get a good video!

"The most fun you'll ever have going slow..."

DAFUQ?! When'd you get this? Be at the next drift event! haha

Floyd. I told you about this car before i think. Ive had it at the shop about 4-5 months. Needed a throttle motor (new list price 1800) so i had to wait for a good use one to pop up cheap. Finally got it and put this big body to use. I think this mighta been tupacs car. I can see where the bullets bounced off. That nigga alive
    Chieko

Nice! I remember you telling about your boss' bimmer but don't recall you talking about this one. lol Good job.

Hahha I need to look at the diff tag and see if its an LSD. Or do a burnout. I havent done that yet but its on the list.

Turned out the coolant leak wasnt those hoses but rather the coolant reservoir has a crack in it. Ordered one today. She will be back in business soon as I get back from ATL.
    Chieko

I'd love those wheels for my 5 series...

Id sell em for the right price. There are 5 so it even has the spare. Would buy me a nice b18c.
    Chieko