Thread: Exotic car experience @ nola motorsports park

Exotic car experience @ nola motorsports park

I'm about to book a date to drive the Lambo around the track but wanted to know if anyone has done the Exotic car experience yet. I can't decide whether or not it is worth it to upgrade to the 2 extra laps that are driven by the instructor, or to just do the 5 lap package where you get some classroom instruction then 5 laps driving. Also, if anyone has done this with any of the cars, what was your overall feeling on the whole thing, good or bad? Do the instructors encourage you to really push the car and yourself, or do they try to keep it tame?

It out the box........... ZombieHuntr's Avatar
    Buy s2k, boost it, have better overall car a lot cheaper. Jmo....
    If guns kill people, then spoons make people fat! When the fat bitch puts down the spoon, I'll put down my gun........

The instructors have a knob (switch) that they can use to detune the car if they feel that you are
    going beyond your limits. At least that was what I was told by one of the guys that works at the track.
    [Racism... I can think of more reasons than your color to no like you, Assholes come in a variety of colors...

500 to drive a mustang, hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    500 to drive a mustang, hell no!
    i feel you, i'd rather just rent the best sports car enterprise or someone has and just track it all day lol