Thread: need some euro tips

It out the box........... ZombieHuntr's Avatar

need some euro tips

So I got loot to pick up a toy. There is a Volvo 850 turbo I'm considering picking up on craigslist. I love the way it looks. I'm seeing online that some people are making 350-400hp with these things. But I can't find much info or links to parts websites. Any help would be appreciated
    If guns kill people, then spoons make people fat! When the fat bitch puts down the spoon, I'll put down my gun........

My mom has a 95 Volvo 850 turbo. has an inline 5 cylinder. The few times Ive had to work on it, it was kind of a pain but its pretty quick for what it is. super sleeper lol.

Thats what im thinking. He is advertising all this stuff done to it, so im wondering if its pretty quick...... I would be stepping out of my realm of knowledge if I pick it up. I'd be learning the whole way and don't want to get into something I'm gonna regret.

M66 swapped with very low miles (The 6-speed found in Volvo's S60R)
    -Diamond forged pistons
    -RSI forged rods
    -IPD stage 2 tune
    -Recently rebuilt motor
    -BBS Tritons (with Continentals in excellent condition)
    -Unorthodox Racing Underdrive Pulley
    -Remus/Volvo catback exhaust
    -Front mount Ebay intercooler with 2.5"aluminum piping
    -IPD cold air intake
    -Black Jewel Headlights (with LED delete and XPEL tint)
    -OEM Carbon Fiber spark plug cover
    -Audio Work
    If guns kill people, then spoons make people fat! When the fat bitch puts down the spoon, I'll put down my gun........

ive seen the ad for it. not a bad looking car. keep in mind it is fwd tho. that was my only complaint

Yeah I thought the same as you. I'm fine with it though. I can have some power to play on the weekends but still toss my kids in the back during the week. Lol... telling by the pics, the guy knows what he's doing also...

I wish someone on here would give me some real world experiences and info that I cant find on Google though. I know there are guys on here with the knowledge I seek.

Go to turbobricks forum. I went there a lot when I was about to purchase an Evolve S60.

Thanks. Will do