Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshoots

Playing in the background DC2_Jay's Avatar

the location preference is all up to you boss.. if you go to the post a picture of your ride thread I have a picture of my Civic coupe in there a page or two back

i will figure out a few locations and let you guys know. I am out of town for work this week between lake charles and charlotte

Team Sun*Works Member
    werddd ill be gone the weekend of the 24th for import alliance in dallas
    Team Sun*Works Louisiana/South Texas Team Leader

--2007 Lexus IS350--

wh1te0nr1ce photography
    www.facebook.com/wh1te0nr1cephotography

I have a trailblazer SS that's begging for some action

Can people still get to the six flags grounds in New Orleans East? I thought of doing some shoots over there before I leave this state. Just wanted to ask before I get arrested for trespassing

Quote Originally Posted by DavidPath View Post
    Can people still get to the six flags grounds in New Orleans East? I thought of doing some shoots over there before I leave this state. Just wanted to ask before I get arrested for trespassing
    i tried going there Saturday with a few guys in some Jeep wranglers for a photoshoot and they had security there. I am not sure if they are there all the time but we got turned away on Saturday.

Very well....

ok so here are a few locations i have thought about......i am all new to this so if you have any suggestions please let me know. the truck docks behind the Pontchartrain Center, various locations near the lake, an empty or rarely used parking garage, abandon warehouses, over-grown dead end streets places like that.

There is a place inn the marginy, not sure of location. Il try to find it. Nice wall with graffiti. I washed, waxed, and rainx'd the car, saw this thread, couldn't log in. Now its rained since then and my car looks horrible :( I'll do it again soon. It takes about half a day to do all that. I'll hit you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion240sx View Post
    There is a place inn the marginy, not sure of location. Il try to find it. Nice wall with graffiti. I washed, waxed, and rainx'd the car, saw this thread, couldn't log in. Now its rained since then and my car looks horrible :( I'll do it again soon. It takes about half a day to do all that. I'll hit you up.
    looks like rain all this week and i will be available after March 9th.