Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuki "Pam" Osyka: The EK project from hell.

When I get back into town, I'll check my attic, I might have some rear seats you can have.
    "be faster, c'mon, you're a drag racer, never let your guards down"--Jason Park, FCS Fab--

Sweet man. That would be awesome.
    Chieko

Playing in the background DC2_Jay's Avatar
    I should have some stock seats I'm about to yank out of my EK coupe for a set of sol seats... $50? that's half of what I paid for the new seats going in..... The stock seats don't have any rips or anything I don't believe.

Can you send me some pictures. Floyd and Terrell have some LS seats im gonna look at this weekend, but 50 is more my budget haha. What color? Are you by chance getting rid of the back seat?
    Chieko

Playing in the background DC2_Jay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by murderedrsx View Post
    Can you send me some pictures. Floyd and Terrell have some LS seats im gonna look at this weekend, but 50 is more my budget haha. What color? Are you by chance getting rid of the back seat?
    theyre the grey ones. I'm not getting rid of the back seat... lemme see if I can get a pic of the seats. I work solid and won't see the car until Saturday. It's at my friends shop waiting for paint >_>

Quote Originally Posted by murderedrsx View Post
    Told you we have stock EK seats also, they just don't have rails (you can use the ones on your current seats). Grey cloth. You can pick between the two whenever you check out the LS seats.

Dont rCool floyd ill check em out. I think id rather the ls seats but my budgets gettin tight and i want tovget pam tinted up. Haha
    Well forum folk I am sorta at an impass. What to do about pams tore up body. She has quite a bit of cellulite i mean small hail damage on the hood and roof. I know i can easily get a hood and my body/painter says he has some filler primer to do the roof. The question is do I wanna go to that much trouble. I could theoretically do all the body work (there is a ton). If i do that i can paint it something nice. The other option is not waste my time with all that and just spray the door and do the front bumper. Itll look like crap up close but not terrible. Fully functional beater ho. The problem is that the car even with perfect body/paint just isnt worth crap. I dont really plan on swapping it or anything as i feel like that isnt really worth the trouble either. Hell imolaek is trying to sell a perfectly good swapped hatch for 3500. I dunno. What yall think.
    Chieko

*cough* buy it *cough*. :)
    1998 Imola Orange EK Hatch-LS swapped, daily driven.
    1995 Del Slow-B20vtec on a college student build schedule...

Man, if u plan to keep it as a beater then don't worry about it. Me personally, if I had the funds to do it, I would do things right the first time. I asked myself the same questions when I started my ek build, and I'm so glad I did it right. Think about it, how many clean ek hatches do you actually see that isn't hacked to hell?
    "be faster, c'mon, you're a drag racer, never let your guards down"--Jason Park, FCS Fab--

I agree with that. A clean EK is hard to come by. And if you're going to daily it, you'll have to see it every day and be a part of it every day. Do it right and every day you'll have a car you're proud to drive. Cut corners and those will eat at you every time you see it.
    1998 Imola Orange EK Hatch-LS swapped, daily driven.
    1995 Del Slow-B20vtec on a college student build schedule...