Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Southern Sliders' Sock Hop *NoDRFT* Drift Event 8/26/12

Lame !!!! Stupid hurricane!!!! I got a military taskin... I'll be flyin out tomorrow :( Kim not sure how refunds work but keep it. Consider it a donation to the drift world. Maybe next time I'll actually be able to go :(

Noooooooo!!!! :(

I was looking forward to checking out your SC! Man that sucks!

The event was a complete success! I had a blast! Kim and the guys at Nola Motorsports did an amazing job!

here's a couple clips I got in the SC, lets see what else everyone else got! I saw a lot of gopro's floating around!

https://vimeo.com/48297782

Definitely an awesome event! Plenty of seat time for my friend and I to slide the track car around, even though the diff didn't decide to cooperate until the end of the event. haha.

Lovin' how people thought our car was a ticking time bomb. Even got kicked off the course because they said our motor was going to blow. haha It may look and ride like shit but believe me when I say the motor is solid and can take a beating. We'll hopefully be at the next one with coilovers and welded diff. Can't wait until then!

Man looks like y'all did have a good one lol I'll be at the next one for sure. Hopefully I'll see my sc brother there. He had some fun now where's everyone else's pics/vids?

Quote Originally Posted by Floy_Dizzle View Post
    Definitely an awesome event! Plenty of seat time for my friend and I to slide the track car around, even though the diff didn't decide to cooperate until the end of the event. haha.

Lovin' how people thought our car was a ticking time bomb. Even got kicked off the course because they said our motor was going to blow. haha It may look and ride like shit but believe me when I say the motor is solid and can take a beating. We'll hopefully be at the next one with coilovers and welded diff. Can't wait until then!
    I have kne in my garage come get it
    Driftologist