Thread: Rims and a drop update

Rims and a drop update

So I decided that my rims were too jacked up to just stay the way they were. And then I decided that my ride height was too high. The OEM rims I had were re-pained solid gunmetal (even the lip) and had a good bit of curb rash. I played around with maybe getting new rims, but decided to not go that route and refinish them. Then I decided to lower my car. I still need to lower the rear end more, though. Maybe another 1/2" or 1". All in all I'm very pleased with the outcome.

Rims
    Before:

After:

Drop
    Before:

After:

The front looks good. Rear needs to come down an inch

Niceeeee

Quote Originally Posted by swollen_cu View Post
    The front looks good. Rear needs to come down an inch
    Pft The rear needs to come down like 3". haha Front has the perfect amount of tuck imo. If you could get the rear to match it'd look sexy. Oh and the re-finish came out nice. :)

dont that car have air susp on it? how did u drop it?
    Officialy slow and low.

Thanks. Yeah, the rear will be dropped this weekend. I have ABC (Active Body Control) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clyUmA5lRcg There is a small arm that tells the computer how high the car is sitting and that causes the ABC to raise or lower to the pre-designated heights (there are 3). You replace the arms and it tricks the computer by telling it that the car is sitting higher than it really is so the computer now lowers the car. Complicated system but easy to trick with 4 new adjustable arms.