Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2006 BSP Tacoma X-Runner

The red one is used if you know what I mean. The black one in Mississippi might be worth a trip. It at that price and how long it's been for sale makes me Leary about the drive and them not moving on that high ass price

I looked at one in kenner at ray brandt yesterday but it wasnt my cup of tea and they wouldnt bring the price where i wanted to be ... And they didnt even clean the damn thing and they knew i was coming.. Saw the red one but it has 80k on it already yikes

red one at toyota new orleans dealership, its my friends truck, trade it in to honda dealership, next thing we knew it ended up at the toyota dealership.

That blue one was wayyyy over book value and the drivers read fender area had white paint in the wheel well, the tailgate is also pushed back. The red one at Toyota just has to many miles for the asking price

Quote Originally Posted by shrimp-point-oh View Post
    red one at toyota new orleans dealership, its my friends truck, trade it in to honda dealership, next thing we knew it ended up at the toyota dealership.
    Can u give me your honest opinion on the truck before he traded it in? Before i even think about going to look at it... Taken care of? Damage? Thanks

well taken care of, all fluids were changed out even differential, tires were always rotated, truck is dynomat so its ready for sound, had an accident but all parts were replace with toyota brand and a fresh paint job all around, right now I just

Hey morcheez i just saw a thread you posted in on TW about some seat covers. Were those toyota seat covers? Or some knock off brand? Also do you have any parts for the x-runner sitting around? Like those seat covers? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zibilich View Post
    Hey morcheez i just saw a thread you posted in on TW about some seat covers. Were those toyota seat covers? Or some knock off brand? Also do you have any parts for the x-runner sitting around? Like those seat covers? lol
    Wow i forgot abOut tw haha... They are real toyota covers .. The ones that say "trd" fit the xrunners .. Nah i sold everything to another nostreet member ... Seat covers , mats , radio , stock rims etc etc haha

Ahh okay cool! I want to end up getting those same seat covers but didnt wanna buy some cheapo knock off brand..

Ahh stock rims were the next question lol... You dont happen to know anyone selling any eh?