Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E85 in new Orleans?

E85 in new Orleans?

So I'd really like to have an e85 tune on my next build but we have no e85 in baton rouge. I'm looking online and it says there are two pumps in new Orleans? Is this true?the same site has the one in baton rouge listed as well though and it no longer carries e85. Just trying to figure out the closest e85 to me.

37 views and not one person knows if y'all have an e85 pump anywhere?

I think there was a thread maybe not to long ago asking the same thing, don't think there are any in NOLA, at least that's what i gathered from the last thread.

It will never be easy to find here.. we are a state that produces alot of oil, its our natural resource, so gas will always be the one in more commodity.. but they do cut our gas with ethonal..

Golden Leaf Energy Mobil Unit 1
    1010 Common St
    New Orleans, LA 70112

Golden Leaf Energy Mobil Unit 2
    1010 Common Street
    New Orleans, LA 70112
    2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium
    Bama Tune - Bassani Axleback Exhaust - CS Front valance with Boss302 Splitter

Future
    Steeda Intake - 3.73 gears

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Kelly View Post
    It will never be easy to find here.. we are a state that produces alot of oil, its our natural resource, so gas will always be the one in more commodity.. but they do cut our gas with ethonal..

Golden Leaf Energy Mobil Unit 1
    1010 Common St
    New Orleans, LA 70112

Golden Leaf Energy Mobil Unit 2
    1010 Common Street
    New Orleans, LA 70112
    I stand corrected! good to know!

LOL, you all dont know Common Steet. Google it, there are no gas stations there. Look at the the address thats posted and read the first line again, its an office building.

Those were the two I was Seeing on the site. I figured they were bogus.

you can get e85 from them

you have to call them to order it
    500+whp built d16z6 w/ y8 head gt3076r @26psi on 100% straight 93 oct pump gas
    no fuel additives or meth kit

they closed the station on florida? i remember a long time ago when e85 was first coming out the news did a story on it.

here is the link, but idk where that is on florida :(

http://www.wafb.com/global/story.asp?s=8195586

It's a shame it's not available easily here. I'd definitely get a tune and fuel system upgrade to run e85.