Page 133 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1387

Thread: Post a Picture of Your Ride!

Like, obviously, I'm biased, but seriously...I love it!! You can change it up whenever and however you want. And it really gave me peace of mind with my car. I have 2 little kids and they are constantly riding their bikes past the cars. And of course the little rubber grips always get lost or become useless after a few crashes, so handlebar scratches always worried me until I dipped it. Full body protection FTW!!

Lemme know if you decide to dip it, I'm a DYC reseller.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHuntr View Post
    I think youre missing 2 cylinders... lol jk..... anyway... how you liking that thing?
    yeah yeah XD

Actually, I love it so far! It has plenty enough HP for me and gets pretty decent gas mileage when I'm not being lead footed. Suspension is mushy as hell and even though I've brought it to the dealership and they say it's fine, I think the rebound rate is totally messed up...but that will be fixed soon ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastey View Post
    $200 is a lot up front but you are getting your money's worth. I've blown a lot more than that at a titty bar and had FAR less to show for it the next day.

My 05' 350z on Avant Garde F420's

33333.jpg

DSC_0347.jpg

Me and my fellow Z buddy below...

twinz.jpg

Well done!

picked this up last month from TN as my new ride for the family,

EFI-101 Graduate 7-16-05 HALTECH & AEM EMS Factory Trained

I plan on removing the Skull, Teeth and repainting the grill. Plasti-Dipped it black this weekend. I used some rattle cans to get the base and about a 1/2 gallon
    of black in my spray gun to even it out today. Still need to finish up the roof.

[Racism... I can think of more reasons than your color to no like you, Assholes come in a variety of colors...

URL=http://s163.photobucket.com/user/mike93lx/media/1116131500_zps8774f452.jpg.html][/URL]

did some under hood detailing today, and sprayed the door jams and stuff..
    Last edited by VanEtta; 11-17-2013 at 12:50 AM.
    [Racism... I can think of more reasons than your color to no like you, Assholes come in a variety of colors...

Traded in my 2011 slammed Silverado (for MORE than I owed) and came home in a '13 Veloster Turbo.
    So far, I've only done a cheap intake mod. Removed factory airbox and added in a cone filter. I have plans for full intake/exhaust/fmic/bov...but im not gonna rush into it.

Pic of my '11 Silverado (gone now) and my '06 M109R. The 9 is mostly stock. Just changed the handle bars, mirrors and grips. I have a set of intakes to make, and install, and the exhaust....well I might get it next year for my birthday. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by MazDAMN View Post
    Traded in my 2011 slammed Silverado (for MORE than I owed) and came home in a '13 Veloster Turbo.
    So far, I've only done a cheap intake mod. Removed factory airbox and added in a cone filter. I have plans for full intake/exhaust/fmic/bov...but im not gonna rush into it.

How do you like this car?