Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Got me a truck...

These are great subs. I hit 130 db with them in uscai. Shallow mount and they drop low base.
    http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...ount/TS-SW124D
    Officialy slow and low.

Kicker CVRs sound great in those boxes. Memphis PRs do too. Not to sepend an arm and a leg, and take the abuse, those are the 2 I'd go for.

I think sonic might have the cvrs on sale too so i might go that route. Thanks guys!

So Ive had this thing for about a year now. Im bored so I figure Ill post some updates...
    Its all blacked out now, got different rims and audio setup..

Looks good. Seems familiar, think I've seen it around. Drive it around Slidell much?

thanks man. yep thats me. I drive this thing like its going out of style lol.

Well, some of you may know that after a month or so of having this truck I was at Jacks on Old Spanish Trail and some idiot backed into it and took off like a bitch. It busted the passenger side bed up pretty bad. I ended up finding the car that did it as they had cameras in the parking lot but Slidell PD wouldnt make a move. I patched it up to the best of my body work ability but it still looked like hell. Anyways, I was at Barrys over the weekend and came across a 98 stepside out there with a good pass side. To make it even sweeter.. its OEM black like my truck. Couldnt have been happier to get the new one on there to do away with the worst flaw in the truck.
    PICS

Same thing happend to my a guy jack my stuff at Sam's gas station and the guy were standing right under a few of the gas station camera, I haven't heard anything since the report. The guy who took the report is a joke! like he's taking report for the first time, spend a useless 1.5hr with a stupid cop.

I like the look of the black wheels more...

so another update... came across some other wheels so slapped em on. Still have black wheels in case these dont grow on me but for now....

Last edited by knuteiriktveiten; 04-24-2013 at 12:02 PM.