Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 1/4 mile times

Quote Originally Posted by coop6 View Post
    What are your mods if you don't mind me asking?
    Sorry it's been so long. I haven't been on the site in a LONG time. If you're still around, my main mods are a Whipple HO @ 12psi with a ten rib belt setup and a full drag suspension. Lots of other little odds and ends, but that's the main stuff. PM me if you're interested in a full list.

I also need to update my time:
    New best: 11.39@121 1.60 60' Hoosier QTPs

All from one night in November. Best slip far right:

Video proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0TuE6M5Rt4&list=UL

I do not street race. It doesn't mean I think I'm better than you and I'm not high and mighty about it. I just have too much to lose. I enjoy going 1320 ft at a time as quickly as possible in a controlled environment.

Damn. This thread hasn't been touched since I've last been here? 11.29@123mph is my new best.

I do not street race. It doesn't mean I think I'm better than you and I'm not high and mighty about it. I just have too much to lose. I enjoy going 1320 ft at a time as quickly as possible in a controlled environment.

nolarides oldschool
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolical! View Post
    Damn. This thread hasn't been touched since I've last been here? 11.29@123mph is my new best.
    3v?

Quote Originally Posted by ahthisguyhere View Post
    3v?
    Yes, and update to 11.13@123 1.53 50'
    Last edited by Diabolical!; 11-19-2014 at 12:07 AM.