Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alright you pansies.

nolarides oldschool

Alright you pansies.

Let get the shit together and get this site back to a hub of shit talk,laughs,build threads,and just good ole car fun. Now who has any good ideas to kick this bitch off. I say load up Facebook friends with invites to here.

Quote Originally Posted by ahthisguyhere View Post
    Let get the shit together and get this site back to a hub of shit talk,laughs,build threads,and just good ole car fun. Now who has any good ideas to kick this bitch off. I say load up Facebook friends with invites to here.
    Just let it die. It was a time and a place that you can't go back to.

nolarides oldschool
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoblinXJ View Post
    Just let it die. It was a time and a place that you can't go back to.
    ??????? Why do you say that.

I wish it wasnt the case but i think hes right. We need more people on here.. This used to be my fav site

Playing in the background DC2_Jay's Avatar
    I agree... I do miss how it was back in '08 or so but it's a horrible shell of it's former self.

nolarides oldschool
    The reason no people come here is cause they think it's dead. If we bring back to life more traffic will show up.

Maybe we need more build pages... That was my favorite thing to do to pass time... just browse thru peoples work.

The main problem is the person who owns it and the moderators aren't involved anymore, they used to put a lot of effort into spreading the word and going to events. You are better off starting your own forum and spreading the word organically. Also the fucking auto-bot news posts on here are such garbage.

The main problem is the person who owns it and the moderators aren't involved anymore, they used to put a lot of effort into spreading the word and going to events. You are better off starting your own forum and spreading the word organically. Also the fucking auto-bot news posts on here are such garbage.
    we got old and the real world got in the way. I need to update my profile pic, that car is long gone :P

I still regularly pass by the lakefront (both North and South shores) and never see anyone. Sad fact is its football season now so the already small crowds will die down even more, myself included. Im already plotting my winter mods for next season, one car taken down already and the other will be once it gets too cold for putting the top down.

Do people actually meet up still?

I'm still here - I just don't live in NOLA... and auto-bots are just here to keep the "activity" not so much for you guys, both for SEO purposes. I can def. tone those down.

and we do need more people to be active on here - I know I've said it before that I need to commit little bit more, get things fixed, freshen up, and get it going - and I think it is time for me to do that. Maybe a fresh look reminds people that site is still alive.