Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well....

Give it a chance and test drive the SX Turbo... power wise it is better than A4, IS250 and 320/328, and at the same time, with all the features you get with it, it is a much better price.. As I said, everything I have in the Optima, added to any of the other models would put those prices in 45K range... Blind spot detector, panaromic sunroof, nav, heated/cooled seats, head rear seats, and tons of other shit... I'm very impressed...

Mr. Manager to you!!! DarkShadows's Avatar
    People that say they would go with the lexus, audi, etc are just going with it due to brand power more times than not.

Or, b/c the cars look totally different and one is more appealing than the other.
    -------------------------
    95 Integra Turbo
    01 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Family Car
    ------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.nostreetracing.org/forums/signaturepics/sigpic118_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.EF_DA View Post
    Or, b/c the cars look totally different and one is more appealing than the other.
    Agreed... but Im2Cool said he wouldn't bother - I'm guessing because it's just a Kia.

I didn't get the Optima because it was cheap - but a total comparison between the quality, styling, power, and features that came with it - IMO it was the best overall deal. if IS250 had a better deal for what I wanted in the car, i wouldn't have turned it down of course even thought it would be downgrade in power and features lol

Anyways, everyone got their opinions - but as a car enthusiast, take the time and take a look at the turbo version of Optima before you judge it :)

Exactly! You were in the market to get a nice looking car that had the features you wanted in a set price range.

I think Kia has definitely come a looooooong way and your car looks great. It sounds and looks like a really nice car. Got anymore pics?
    -------------------------
    95 Integra Turbo
    01 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Family Car
    ------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.nostreetracing.org/forums/signaturepics/sigpic118_3.gif

I was originally going for the 2014 IS250, then I found the new 2015 Subaru Legacy with AWD for less than 10k with similar options more gas friendly and bigger 2nd row. So I'm waiting for the preorder open for the subbie..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Damn...

headaches right now deciding between the Benz CLA-250 4Matic and the 2015 Legacy 2.5i Limited AWD.

i almost bought a kia til i closed the trunk and doors then noticed how thin it seemed... Where'd your red gti end up?