Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Well....

  1. #1
    Administrator PTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    332

    Well....


    Never expected to post in the Import section... but here it is..


    2014 KIA Optima SX Turbo - 2.0T GDI 274HP... Panaromic sunroof, Nav. and tons of features, and rather quick car..

    I looked at IS250, C250 Sport, and 328i, and this by far had the best package, features, and best bang for the buck.. I actually like the exterior design better than all other cars but Lexus IS.
    First day today and haven't driven it much, but I'm sure I will enjoy it every much

    1622566_10101369273167848_2006049588_o.jpg

    More pix later...

  2. #2
    Senior Member Donut_Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    126
    look it at this guy being all non-VW.

    hehe, looks nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastey View Post
    $200 is a lot up front but you are getting your money's worth. I've blown a lot more than that at a titty bar and had FAR less to show for it the next day.

  3. #3
    nolarides oldschool
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    64
    Although it look very vwish.

  4. #4
    AWD Dyno Shop panapower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Metairie, LA
    Posts
    423
    nice.
    EFI-101 Graduate 7-16-05 HALTECH & AEM EMS Factory Trained

  5. #5
    Senior Member Dr.EF_DA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    262
    I think I would have had to roll with the Bimmer. That's just my opinion but it's still a nice looking ride for sure. Congrats!!!!
    -------------------------
    95 Integra Turbo
    01 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Family Car
    ------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.nostreetracing.org/forums/signaturepics/sigpic118_3.gif

  6. #6
    Mr. Manager to you!!! DarkShadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    166
    I really like those cars. Kia has really upped their game. If i were in the market for a new 4door car, id be looking at kia also. I also like the genesis sedan. Pricier thou. Funny, i never got around to posting my new car.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Donut_Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadows View Post
    I really like those cars. Kia has really upped their game. If i were in the market for a new 4door car, id be looking at kia also. I also like the genesis sedan. Pricier thou. Funny, i never got around to posting my new car.
    I was just wandering if you still had the mustang. I have one now and there is a guy on my other forum that goes by Darkpony and I always think it's you for a second. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastey View Post
    $200 is a lot up front but you are getting your money's worth. I've blown a lot more than that at a titty bar and had FAR less to show for it the next day.

  8. #8
    Mr. Manager to you!!! DarkShadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Donut_Ninja View Post
    I was just wandering if you still had the mustang. I have one now and there is a guy on my other forum that goes by Darkpony and I always think it's you for a second. XD
    No not me. i still have a pony, just not the 04 anymore.

  9. #9
    nolarides oldschool
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    64
    All these horses lol

  10. #10
    Member Im2c0oL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lakefront, New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    85
    I went take a look at the v6 today, was offer a test drive but I wouldn't bother. For the price I would choose Lexus IS over it, Genesis looks even better but not sure how interior goes to compete with Lexus.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •