Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead Forum

Dead Forum

Why is this forum so dead now? Do people still lurk around or is everything just going to Facebook now? What happened to all the drama on this block?
    -------------------------
    95 Integra Turbo
    01 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Family Car
    ------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.nostreetracing.org/forums/signaturepics/sigpic118_3.gif

It out the box........... ZombieHuntr's Avatar
    I get on and lurk on occasion, but when I see there are only 2 new posts in the last 3 weeks, and they are some sports updates that have nothing to do with cars I get off back off here.
    If guns kill people, then spoons make people fat! When the fat bitch puts down the spoon, I'll put down my gun........

yeah, there isn't much going on around here anymore. I come back and check about once a week to see if anything is going on. Most stuff just goes down by word of mouth. N.O. Drift uses their FB page pretty heavily, LFM is being organized through FB this year, too. Most of the people that were on here regularly have moved and aren't really in the scene anymore or just don't really have time since graduating/or being in senior years of school and what not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastey View Post
    $200 is a lot up front but you are getting your money's worth. I've blown a lot more than that at a titty bar and had FAR less to show for it the next day.

i still try to post our work and specials on here to keep some traffic going but looks like facebook is killing this forum.
    EFI-101 Graduate 7-16-05 HALTECH & AEM EMS Factory Trained

Yeah and I really enjoyed this forum. It's easier to follow builds here over facebook. Shit I'm at my desk surfing the forums all the time lol. I found that I have way more time after I finished up school and once I started working. I guess it all depends on what people are doing now a days. I guess I have to start making it out to meets to see what's going on.
    95 Integra Turbo

yeah. thats what I been doing. I'm in the process of a pretty heavy build on my teg. I considered posting on here but it really a waste of my time if nobody gets on here anymore.
    If guns kill people, then spoons make people fat! When the fat bitch puts down the spoon, I'll put down my gun........

Exactly. I can't follow shit on facebook. I see a few people posting in the picture gallery but that's about it.

What you have planned for your Integra?

I just got my Integra a nice little street tune a few months back. Only running 5.5psi at the moment and going to bring it to 10psi using a Hondata boost controller with S300. Then get the ignition dialed in on the dyno followed by street tune. It's just a daily driver and nothing extreme but very fun to drive. My CRX is most likely going to be doing some autocross. I just got it on the road and need tires bad. I built an LS/Vtec for it and it feels great. LS/VTEC in a CRX = an awesome ride.
    95 Integra Turbo

Well, we can def try to bring it back to life... If anyone misses this forum live and happy is me...

I know I am guilty of not focusing on here like I used to and like I should have, but you know what... I will start fixing that on my part... need to dress up this place and maybe fix a few things and maybe add some features and get this fixed.

I'm open to suggestions!

nolarides oldschool
    Get rid of the damn black and blue theme. I miss the old nostreet days too, he'll I tried to join that other site the callouts and I've been denied like four times so I gave up. It's like if your not a 1000hp roll racer your not cool enough. What happened to everyone being car guys and enjoying cars?

adam: I'm running a 300hp teg right now, and I got approved right away for callouts.

As far as whats planned for my teg, I'm mainly focusing on putting together a respectable street car. I personally prefer to roll race myself. ( I suck at getting cars out the hole, and hwy runs are more fun to me anyway. )

LS Block/crank
    Ported LS head
    Crower 403-t cams
    Supertech Valvetrain
    Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold ( ported to throttle body )
    Skunk2 Alpha Series 70mm Throttle Body
    ID1000 Injectors
    AEM Rail
    Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
    AEM FPR
    JE Pistons ( 9:5:1 CR )
    Manley LS Rods
    LS Trans
    OEM ITR LSD
    Carbon Syncro's from Syncrotech
    Competition Clutch Stage 5 clutch
    ACT Prolite Flywheel
    ARP Main/Head studs
    Hondata S300
    PLM Top Mount manifold
    Holset H1C turbo
    Tial 44mm Wastegate
    Greddy Type S 38mm BOV
    Go-Autoworks Intercooler
    I'm thinking I'll be running 2" intercooler piping ( I want to keep air velocity up so I can spool faster in theory )
    Exhaust will be no more than a 3" pipe coming off the v-band flange on turbo straight up through hood.

I'm hoping to make 400HP on pump and somewhere around 450-470 on E85. Only thing I'm not intending to do is sleeve my block. If I crack a stock sleeve then I'll go back and do it, but for now I wanna see what my stock sleeves will do.
    Last edited by ZombieHuntr; 02-23-2014 at 11:58 AM.