Thread: Dynojet Dyno day

Dynojet Dyno day

If all goes as planned. December 1, 2013 at 10 am until we finish Northshore Speed will be hosting our first Inhouse Dyno day. Dynojet 224xlc. $75 for two solid pulls.

Highest hp will get $5 per vehicle dynoed (20 Dyno you make $100) so the more the merrier.

Second highest hp gets $50

Third highest hp is a FREE full synthetic oil change

For you diesel guys I didn't forget you. If there are 3 or more then highest torque will get their Dyno for FREE!!!

Located at 1724 Gause blvd
    Slidell la 70461 985-290-6689

EFI Dyno Tuning
    i dont need any dynoing but if your looking for any ford tuning id be glad to hang out and help out

How much experience? I don't have a locked in ford tuner 985-290-6689

I am going to try my best to make it to this... I wanna get a baseline on my new car before I start modding.

"The most fun you'll ever have going slow..."

I'm gonna try to be out there too.
    1998 Imola Orange EK Hatch-LS swapped, daily driven.
    1995 Del Slow-B20vtec on a college student build schedule...

One week left. Catering and a Dj will be present. Looks like it's going to be a huge turnout. Can't wait. 985-290-6689.

EFI Dyno Tuning
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaro9407 View Post
    How much experience? I don't have a locked in ford tuner 985-290-6689
    my apologies for the year and the half late reply, hope the dyno day went well

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've been tuning ford ecu's for about 7 years, I've tuned well over 1,000 from nitrous setups to 1900+ hp turbo big block daily drivers, I've even done some custom reprogramming for electric motor control. The majority of what i deal with is 500-1000hp boosted small block fords with eec V and eec IV ecu's

I dabble in disassembly and have even written my own code (binary) to add features in some ford tunes, mostly fox body stuff

I've written "ghost" tunes for some of the big names and have done tuning or either used to be the dyno tuner for R&D, O&E, Woody's, 49 Performance, and a few others all over the US, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Australia, UK, Finland, and probably a few others I can't think of off the top of my head. I've also done some custom tuning for prop cars in movies, fleet reprogramming for cop cars, extensive diagnostics and code debugging to even making my own ecu.

I know a few languages c, c++, and assembly for mostly atmel and intel chipsets, advanced integrated circuitry and design.

So I guess you can say I have a little experience.

About a year and the half ago I started my own forum to help the DIY tuners out, I have a bunch of write ups on there as well if you want to check it out.
    http://www.efidynotuning.com

give me a buzz on the mobile, five oh four six oh six oh five three two