Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Import Faceoff, November 17th, State Capitol Raceway

Import Faceoff, November 17th, State Capitol Raceway

November 17th, 2013 - Baton Rouge, LA - State Capitol Raceway
    *** Event presented by Subaru of Baton Rouge - www.SubaruBR.com
    State Capitol Raceway near Baton Rouge, LA - www.StateCapitolRaceway.com
    DATE AND TIMES:
    11/17/13 from 10am to 5pm. Car show registration from 9am to 12pm, judging begins at 11, awards ceremony around 4:30. Race registration starts at 9am, heads up qualifying at 11:00 and 12:00. Eliminations at 1:30, 2:30, & 3:30.
    EVENT ACTIVITIES:
    Car/truck/bike show, 1/4 mile drag racing, Usaci double points stereo crank it up contest, burnout contest (time permitting), vendors, pit midway, and live DJ.
    PRICES:
    All spectator tickets and competitor registration forms can be bought on the day of the show at the front gate. Visit the link below to purchase your tickets in advance. Use promo code "IFO" to receive $2 off spectator admission and $5 off
    competitor registration (race or show). All who purchase tickets in advance will also receive a free trial subscription to Performance Auto and Sound magazine: http://tickets.thefoat.com/ImportFaceOff
    Spectator $17 ($15 with flier at gate) *fliers printed off computer OK to use - right click on flyer image, print (B&W OK). Coupon only good for spectator admission.
    Children 10 and under FREE
    Car Show Entry $30 (does not include free passenger pass). *Note, IFO only charges $30 per car show entry, not $50 to $60 like other events that claim to give a "free" passenger pass.
    Test and Tune Drag Racer $30 (open to any make/model)
    Competition Drag Racer $30 (imports and sport compacts only)
    Burnout Contest FREE
    Stereo Crank It Up Info: 479-365-8722 or www.SoundOff.org
    2007 Phantom Purple hatch; Spin on oil filter conversion, JBR rear motor mount/short shift plate/shifter bushings, stubby antenna, Eonon D5151 DVD/Nav HU w/backup camera, debadged and door guards removed, Lamin-X yellow fog overlays, TRS 5000K HID's, more coming.
    Daily Driver/Cruiser Build Thread: http://www.mazda3forums.com/showthread.php?t=461273

1996 Mazda Miata (totaled) - everything but FI, I miss this car.

Anyone else planning to go? I'm meeting with a crew of Mazda guys in B.R. for breakfast before we all drive in.
    2007 Phantom Purple hatch; Spin on oil filter conversion, JBR rear motor mount/short shift plate/shifter bushings, stubby antenna, Eonon D5151 DVD/Nav HU w/backup camera, debadged and door guards removed, Lamin-X yellow fog overlays, TRS 5000K HID's, more coming.
    Daily Driver/Cruiser Build Thread: http://www.mazda3forums.com/showthread.php?t=461273

I will be out there but I will most prob be rolling out with some guy from VQ Krewe or LWA...Depends where I am at at the time...Most prob staying in BR that weekend.

Nobody else coming?

still thinking about going depending on our schedule that day.
    EFI-101 Graduate 7-16-05 HALTECH & AEM EMS Factory Trained

Quote Originally Posted by panapower View Post
    still thinking about going depending on our schedule that day.
    Going to represent a shop? Have a booth? Or what are you guys driving/bringing out?

there will be a few from Covington/Mandeville area going

Quote Originally Posted by Trentmaster View Post
    there will be a few from Covington/Mandeville area going
    Like who? I live in Mandeville.

I'm meeting with a mostly Mazda group in BR for breakfast that morning. If anyone wants to join us you're welcome.

Sent from my iPhone with Tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by philrab View Post
    Like who? I live in Mandeville.

I'm meeting with a mostly Mazda group in BR for breakfast that morning. If anyone wants to join us you're welcome.

Sent from my iPhone with Tapatalk.
    I'm going and have some co-workers that are going as well as a few friends are planning on heading out too.

I'll extend the offer to anyone from the Slidell/Covington/Mandeville area since I'm heading there from Mandeville.
    I'll be meeting with a group in B.R. that morning for breakfast (tentative plan is Waffle House in Siegen Lane for 8:30 AM). If anyone wants to meet us there, or meet and greet at the event, shoot me a text at nine eight five 788 four nine five nine. See you guys there.