Thread: Painted Finally!!

Painted Finally!!

Gotta Love Plastdip!!
    [Racism... I can think of more reasons than your color to no like you, Assholes come in a variety of colors...

[Racism... I can think of more reasons than your color to no like you, Assholes come in a variety of colors...

Just when you think this car can't look any worse, you keep surprising us. An absolute abomination.

loving it!!

i wonder what the people in your area think when they keep seeing your car painted differently XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastey View Post
    $200 is a lot up front but you are getting your money's worth. I've blown a lot more than that at a titty bar and had FAR less to show for it the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Donut_Ninja View Post
    loving it!!

i wonder what the people in your area think when they keep seeing your car painted differently XD
    My neighbors say they like it and it's creative, I am not sure that people that don't see me painting it even know
    it is the same car.
    I am going to get the skulls off and finish sand it in preparation for my final paint color, Olive Drab...

The Lord Blesses My Impreza

Sprayed the car some more today to even out the finish. I used black Plasti-Dip in my spray gun. I had a bunch of it and used it up on the car, ran out
    on the roof. I do have some white and red left, could paint the roof red..

nice, so your final color is going to be olive drab?

Also, i've never used plastidip but is is really so easy to work with? I've seen other people use plastidip then whatever goes on top can just be peeled right off if they don't like it. (i know not so easily but without all the crazy ammounts of sanding)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastey View Post
    $200 is a lot up front but you are getting your money's worth. I've blown a lot more than that at a titty bar and had FAR less to show for it the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Donut_Ninja View Post
    nice, so your final color is going to be olive drab?

Also, i've never used plastidip but is is really so easy to work with? I've seen other people use plastidip then whatever goes on top can just be peeled right off if they don't like it. (i know not so easily but without all the crazy ammounts of sanding)
    Yeah it is pretty easy to work with. And just peels right off isn't quite the case, I have heard if you have it on really thick it peels easier.
    I sprayed the black it is now with my Wagner sprayer and it cameout better than expected.

Knocked the teeth out today and sanded the area smooth. Going to try and shoot another coat or two of black this weekend. Going to leave it that way for awhile and then get some Olive Drab plasti dip and shoot it.