onurleft
02-19-2011, 11:54 PM
IFO RUNS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvP-Y-8i6j0

turbonola
02-20-2011, 12:20 AM
335is DCT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFjQ3qCV3rE

that sucks you forgot to get the fast car in the other lane.

Johntnguyen
02-20-2011, 10:57 AM

lol

onurleft
02-20-2011, 06:19 PM

Actually that was the first pass made by any 11' DCT 335is, so the multi-colored whole grain rice in the other lane wouldn't of gotten me over 1000 views and thus only mattered about as much as the other 100 lawn mowers I edited out.

Nola350Z
02-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Cool vids man. We need to come up with a date for a bunch of people to get together and go back to NPR. Just a night to work on your launch and maybe a few grudge races. Cuz me going on the track maybe six times a year is not helping me get my launch and timing right.

PROVEN
02-20-2011, 06:53 PM
Mexico races is where its at!!

onurleft
02-20-2011, 08:26 PM
Cool vids man. We need to come up with a date for a bunch of people to get together and go back to NPR. Just a night to work on your launch and maybe a few grudge races. Cuz me going on the track maybe six times a year is not helping me get my launch and timing right.

I'd be down but State Capitol is where the grip is at. All it takes is patience, timing and precision. I'd be more then glad to offer some instruction, i've been organizing/teaching road racing/autoX events for a a few years now and would love to help a group nail those low 60's

Joweeniered03
02-20-2011, 09:05 PM
Actually that was the first pass made by any 11' DCT 335is, so the multi-colored whole grain rice in the other lane wouldn't of gotten me over 1000 views and thus only mattered about as much as the other 100 lawn mowers I edited out.

dont be knockin on tommys 240...its a drifting car and it was still faster than the 335is anyways

turbonola
02-20-2011, 09:37 PM

let us know how u really feel ma'am. dont be mad ya'll cars are slow. up yo speed game, or race me and put you big dolla pockets where yo mouth is.

turbonola
02-20-2011, 09:39 PM
I'd be down but State Capitol is where the grip is at. All it takes is patience, timing and precision. I'd be more then glad to offer some instruction, i've been organizing/teaching road racing/autoX events for a a few years now and would love to help a group nail those low 60's

my 60's already low. there's nuthin you can teach me that i dont already know. plus i could out drive u any day of the week.

Joweeniered03
02-20-2011, 10:45 PM
i feel stupid for asking but whats 60's?...idk what yall talkin about

onurleft
02-20-2011, 11:26 PM
dont be knockin on tommys 240...its a drifting car and it was still faster than the 335is anyways
The response was sarcasm. I love all cars, and have a beater box myself. Unfortunately, I am looking for views and activity/responses to my videos and although his 240 turned a great time, it was no 11' 335is DCT stock. This was THE FIRST pass made by one of these cars hence the 1000 views in just 1 week, that's 500 more than the IFO video itself which is much more entertaining IMO. When push comes to shove I had 10 minutes to work with and it didn't make sense to put in a bunch of anonymous civics and 240's (that I know little about (don't know owners) and can't comment on) over cars that MORE people actually want to see.

If said owner would like his 240 filmed HD at the strip, I would love to do it for him, but this was not the goal of that video when I made it

turbonola
02-20-2011, 11:51 PM
well i'll respond to you again sweet bread, you may not have known but i'm just joking with you. i could care less what kind of credintials you have, doesnt mean you're as good a driver as you think you are. i'd be more than happy to show you how much of a wanna be drifter or straight line racer u think i am. never been on a full track but i'm a fast learner. i have however been into auotxn for a hot minute. if u ever wanna turn a faster time in your car u should ask me to drive it. ask around, its what i do lil mama.

onurleft
02-21-2011, 12:03 AM
well i'll respond to you again sweet bread, you may not have known but i'm just joking with you. i could care less what kind of credintials you have, doesnt mean you're as good a driver as you think you are. i'd be more than happy to show you how much of a wanna be drifter or straight line racer u think i am. never been on a full track but i'm a fast learner. i have however been into auotxn for a hot minute. if u ever wanna turn a faster time in your car u should ask me to drive it. ask around, its what i do lil mama.

It's all in the fun of e-thuggin'. Sarcasim.. Yes.. Again though, back to the reading thing, as I never said I was any kind of driver. Don't let your frustrations guide the words you make public to the entire world.

Toretto
02-21-2011, 12:54 AM
It's all in the fun of e-thuggin'. Sarcasim.. Yes.. Again though, back to the reading thing, as I never said I was any kind of driver. Don't let your frustrations guide the words you make public to the entire world. The thing is... you just don't even have the credentials to drive the cars I am driving at the events I am taking part in. When you do. Welcome! You can even pick the track
So is one of the requirements to get these almighty credentials you have is to be a total fucking asshole? You say that you're part owner of NPR, so do you really mean CGB or the drag strip itself? If it is CGB, why is it that most of the people which are affiliated with CGB that posts on the forums act like total fucking dicks on here? I just don't get it.:confused:

I get that your dick got hard over watching the first ever '11 335is DCT run down the track and that was the sole point of the video but you dont have to be a dick about other shit.

onurleft
02-21-2011, 02:20 AM
So is one of the requirements to get these almighty credentials you have is to be a total fucking asshole? You say that you're part owner of NPR, so do you really mean CGB or the drag strip itself? If it is CGB, why is it that most of the people which are affiliated with CGB that posts on the forums act like total fucking dicks on here? I just don't get it.:confused:

I get that your dick got hard over watching the first ever '11 335is DCT run down the track and that was the sole point of the video but you dont have to be a dick about other shit.

It takes a candle to start a fire.

All it takes is a licensee (experience credentials) which he clearly doesn't have. I will gladly meet him at a simple D.E event, in my street car to make it easy. No licensee needed. I have a hot-lap, we can time.

JustSomeGuy
02-21-2011, 02:27 AM
nice runs. I wish my accord was that quick

turbonola
02-21-2011, 10:35 AM
playing victim to the stew you turned the flame on?' You don't even deserve a response for that one on top of the reading comprehension failures xdeuce. But it's all in fun e-thugging and it doesn't matter.
I'm sorry you feel so frustrated your car wasn't film worthy against the slower car, but the youtube views speak for my decision in that process. If u want to show your nuts off,something you seem to eager to prove, I'll gladly get some good footage of your car when i'm out there sometime soon. And I do have friends with RB and 2J 10 and low 11 second 240s in my hometown (ATL), so I don't discriminate against a car that doesn't have 40k in it. Don't confuse the sarcasm

that wasnt me this time pumpkin, try to keep up. he doesnt own a 240. i do though :D

onurleft
02-21-2011, 03:05 PM
that wasnt me this time pumpkin, try to keep up. he doesnt own a 240. i do though :D

Hahah gosh I got you two butt buddies confused. I guess you were too busy taking it in while he was dishing it out.

turbonola
02-21-2011, 03:10 PM
Hahah gosh I got you two butt buddies confused. I guess you were too busy taking it in while he was dishing it out.

yep, but now that u know our secret do u wanna join in on the man orgy? its open to the public. only one rule though, if you're new you have to catch everyone before your first pitch. bring the ky because we a bunch of rough necks.

onurleft
02-21-2011, 03:13 PM
yep, but now that u know our secret do u wanna join in on the man orgy? its open to the public. only one rule though, if you're new you have to catch everyone before your first pitch. bring the ky because we a bunch of rough necks.

hahaha. Like I said, i'll run your race but you get to the level where you can run one of my cars. I'll make it easy for you, I have a car that can be daily driven, and I do Time Trials in it..but it' a very mild street car. Why don't we run at the next track day

turbonola
02-21-2011, 03:18 PM
hahaha. Like I said, i'll run your race but you get to the level where you can run one of my cars. I'll make it easy for you, I have a car that can be daily driven, and I do Time Trials in it..but it' a very mild street car. Why don't we run at the next No Problem PCA event. I have a hot lap timer.

my cars daily driven too, go figure. if i were a baller like u i would drive out to grand bayou circuit (the tracks actual name) and run your car. alas i'm poor so i dont just jump up and go to gbc anytime anyone challenges me. maybe after i'm finish dumping more money in my car (end of summer) i'll come out there and show u how to drive. k pumpkin. if i run a better time than u though u gotta buy me a coke from conssesions and vice versa.

turbonola
02-21-2011, 03:19 PM
o btw if u agree to this you'll be busting my gbc cherry too. doesnt that make u feel special?

David Hasselhoff
02-21-2011, 03:28 PM
That M6 ate your lunch.

turbonola
02-21-2011, 03:40 PM
huh? lay off the cheese burgers hoff.

oh i know what u talkin bout hoff. disregard my previous statement and continue

onurleft
02-21-2011, 03:45 PM
my cars daily driven too, go figure. if i were a baller like u i would drive out to grand bayou circuit (the tracks actual name) and run your car. alas i'm poor so i dont just jump up and go to gbc anytime anyone challenges me. maybe after i'm finish dumping more money in my car (end of summer) i'll come out there and show u how to drive. k pumpkin. if i run a better time than u though u gotta buy me a coke from conssesions and vice versa.

Enough with the measly when I get my pay check and get my car fast talking.... This is a call out....
I'm calling your car OUT. Which apparently deserves the camera over a car that's gotten over 1000 views in a week alone and is apparently laughably slow. You come, i'll pay your guest fee. You loose to my STREET car which is NOT any of the track cars I drive, then you pay your guest fee and a tank of gas for me to get home.

David Hasselhoff
02-21-2011, 03:46 PM
This nikkas gotz attitude right here ^^^^

turbonola
02-21-2011, 03:59 PM
you see that, maybe i got under her skin. oh well, when i get good and ready to make an appearance at grand bayou circuit i'll let u know ok sweet cheeks.

David Hasselhoff
02-21-2011, 04:01 PM
I know Ima bout to put a spanking on an M6 this weekend that thinks he's going to wipe the floor with me....same attitude as this guy, guess it comes with driving a beamer.

turbonola
02-21-2011, 04:02 PM
Enough with the measly when I get my pay check and get my car fast talking.... This is a call out.... I reserve NO PROBLEM several times a year, yes road racers refer to Grand Bayou as "No Problem" sometimes
I'm calling your car OUT. Which apparently deserves the camera over a car that's gotten over 1000 views in a week alone and is apparently laughably slow. We reserve No Problem "Grand Bayou" 3-5 times a year, open track. You come, i'll pay your guest fee. You loose to my STREET car which is NOT any of the track cars I drive, then you pay your guest fee and a tank of gas for me to get home.

p.s.
i like to pay my way everywhere i go ma'am. i'd feel bad about takin your money anyways.

turbonola
02-21-2011, 04:03 PM
I know Ima bout to put a spanking on an M6 this weekend that thinks he's going to wipe the floor with me....same attitude as this guy, guess it comes with driving a beamer.

its called entitlement. its a rich ppl thing, i wouldnt understand it.

ebrow21
02-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Enough with the measly when I get my pay check and get my car fast talking.... This is a call out.... I reserve NO PROBLEM several times a year, yes road racers refer to Grand Bayou as "No Problem" sometimes
I'm calling your car OUT. Which apparently deserves the camera over a car that's gotten over 1000 views in a week alone and is apparently laughably slow. We reserve No Problem "Grand Bayou" 3-5 times a year, open track. You come, i'll pay your guest fee. You loose to my STREET car which is NOT any of the track cars I drive, then you pay your guest fee and a tank of gas for me to get home.

You whored that video on 15 forums, its the law of averages. More than one of them made fun of it, but I guess any attention is positive, right? It IS slow for a 50k new sporty coupe.

Even the callout out a bit. He brings a his car that HE built to the track and you bring a car YOU built to the track. None of this "shop x prepared race car scca gxb xyz" bs. Play to each of your advantages and see how it works out.

That means you have to have built a car though.

turbonola
02-21-2011, 04:17 PM
oh btw that video in question only has 999 views, embellish much?

damnit i just added a view that put it over 1000

turbonola
02-21-2011, 04:19 PM
its cool, fuck is a cool kid. yes i kno i spelled it wrong

ronspeed
02-21-2011, 04:35 PM
Yeah the owner of the 335 rode with me to north mexico yesterday. He's pretty cool and said I had the cleanest civic he's ever seen lol. I thought the 13.1 run was impressive for stock. I'd like to see what it does with a tune.

Nola350Z
02-21-2011, 04:41 PM

I could really use a few pointers as soon as i get my car ready for the track after camber and tires. But maybe we can go to Capital Raceway one sunday or something and just leave early from the NO and make a whole day out of it.

David Hasselhoff
02-21-2011, 04:42 PM
Still slow. Should of got an M3.

onurleft
02-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Call out accepted or declined?

You whored that video on 15 forums, its the law of averages. More than one of them made fun of it, but I guess any attention is positive, right? It IS slow for a 50k new sporty coupe.

Even the callout out a bit. He brings a his car that HE built to the track and you bring a car YOU built to the track. None of this "shop x prepared race car scca gxb xyz" bs. Play to each of your advantages and see how it works out.

That means you have to have built a car though.

I take my street car on the track, and would love it if speedracer would respond to my invitation

ebrow21
02-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Still slow. Should of got an M3.

Ran a newer m3 Sat at Mid madness; 13.2@109. Have a video of the run, but my wife was following the quicker/faster car : )

onurleft
02-21-2011, 05:15 PM
Yeah the owner of the 335 rode with me to north mexico yesterday. He's pretty cool and said I had the cleanest civic he's ever seen lol. I thought the 13.1 run was impressive for stock. I'd like to see what it does with a tune.

The numbers are there to go 12.6-12.7@110+ with an LSD and drag radials (1.80 60ft time). That's pretty good for a show room stock 3 series. My M3 when it was dead stock only did 13.9@100 w/ a 1.9 60ft on some all season pilot sports. Cars have come a long way

ChrisW
02-21-2011, 05:16 PM
Would onurleft please call 504-616-3064. This is the office number for Circuit Grand Bayou ( NPR Road Course ). I would like to talk with you.
Look forward to seeing all of you at the Spring Fling Drift Event, May 7. Went over some of the things we have planned and got great reviews!

Thanks again for all of your support,

Chris W, Circuit Grand Bayou COO.

RobbiePoupart
02-21-2011, 06:33 PM
ONURLEFT, lets cut back on all the e-thuggin you're doing, I'm sure everyone appreciates your videos. Just next time dont bash guys about their cars or their driving talents.... All your doing is mis-representing the new country club/racetrack that you are supposely an investor too.. and or even to a country club/racetrack that you may have no affiliation with. Thanks!!

David Hasselhoff
02-21-2011, 06:48 PM
K run my stock Stang. 60 to 160. Lets go.

SLOSTANG
02-21-2011, 08:19 PM

I'm your huckleberry!!

David Hasselhoff
02-21-2011, 08:34 PM
I'm your huckleberry!!

You're going to have to wait...lol.

But him...I could handle up on with my detuned car right now. lol

SLOSTANG
02-21-2011, 08:50 PM
Try not to get banned chucklenuts

David Hasselhoff
02-21-2011, 08:52 PM
Try not to get banned chucklenuts

You got my # if I do. I'll keep ya updated with my problem child though. You'll be my first victim. :cool:

onurleft
02-21-2011, 09:16 PM

Ok, but will you run it against my LP-560? That's the only car I got that can do a buck siddy

Antirice
02-21-2011, 09:23 PM
Hoff please say yes...

DarkShadows
02-21-2011, 09:25 PM
Hoff please say yes...

Ditto.

David Hasselhoff
02-21-2011, 09:34 PM
I'll run that. When you want to go? And I thought that German Engineering made them cars reach like 200 with ease?
I think SLOSTANG might want to come along too to videotape the race.

Detoxx03
02-21-2011, 10:59 PM
Ok, but will you run it against my LP-560? That's the only car I got that can do a buck siddy

Hoff please say yes...

I'll run that. When you want to go? And I thought that German Engineering made them cars reach like 200 with ease?
I think SLOSTANG might want to come along too to videotape the race.

My interest is peaked now

David Hasselhoff
02-21-2011, 11:04 PM
I always bring the entertainment...I'm curious to see how he owns a Lambo LP-560, but drives that old M series....That peaked my interest.

Antirice
02-21-2011, 11:12 PM
I could care less "how" he owns an LP560. I think it would make for a very interesting race.

David Hasselhoff
02-21-2011, 11:17 PM
That it would. Hopefully I'm running full force by the time we run, if not I think I still got enough to handle up on it. ;)

NEVERDONE
02-21-2011, 11:18 PM
hahaa...this is funny...

Detoxx03
02-22-2011, 12:18 AM
Better get that tune dialed in

KiLLER S2K
02-22-2011, 12:38 AM
this should be interesting..

bull vs a horse running from a snake.. oh the possibilities!!

Detoxx03
02-22-2011, 12:45 AM
2 cars, 3 animals

David Hasselhoff
02-22-2011, 01:04 AM
I'm Mothafucking tired, of these mothafucking snakes on these mothafucking Stangs!!!

Detoxx03
02-22-2011, 01:32 AM
I'm Mothafucking tired, of these mothafucking snakes on these mothafucking Stangs!!!

Sig worthy!!!

ecotecjustkickedinyo
02-22-2011, 01:43 AM
Pic of the Lambo or it doesnt exist :p

turbonola
02-22-2011, 07:11 AM
Call out accepted or declined?

I take my street car on the track, and would love it if speedracer would respond to my invitation
sorry suga foot, i had to go to work. you know what us lowly mortals do to make money. i'd be more than happy to run u on track like i said soo as i have the fundage. i'm sorry if money doesnt fall outta my ass when i fart like u. just keep your ears tuned in and i'll let u know when i have play money. k hunny, buh bye.

ONURLEFT, lets cut back on all the e-thuggin you're doing, I'm sure everyone appreciates your videos. Just next time dont bash guys about their cars or their driving talents.... All your doing is mis-representing the new country club/racetrack that you are supposely an investor too.. and or even to a country club/racetrack that you may have no affiliation with. Thanks!!
its all in fun mr. poupart, lil mama just got a lil excited when i tried to joke around with her. as long ass suga mouth can understand that its all in jest we can all just..... get along. see what i did there.

yous a funny guy. this is why we need u here.

David Hasselhoff
02-22-2011, 10:05 AM
yous a funny guy. this is why we need u here.

I aim to please...

SLOSTANG
02-22-2011, 10:42 AM

Could be worse!!! Could be this....

http://wegotsnakes.com/snakes.jpg

Johntnguyen
02-22-2011, 11:56 AM
(insert 'rofl' smiley face here)

bull vs a horse running from a snake.. oh the possibilities!!

this.

fivepointslow
02-22-2011, 12:25 PM
So when is this going down and where?

David Hasselhoff
02-22-2011, 12:34 PM
Well I'm waiting on IBeatWitMyLeft to answer....

snkbyt
02-22-2011, 12:39 PM
i'll be ready next week after i get my tires.count me in (like flin)

fivepointslow
02-22-2011, 02:20 PM
Please post this on upcoming events LOL

Antirice
02-22-2011, 10:29 PM
Please post this on upcoming events LOL

are you one of Wesley's buddies that comes to Houma sometimes?

fivepointslow
02-22-2011, 10:47 PM
Yessir

ZeroRollFor$$$
02-23-2011, 12:22 AM
Hey BMW guy, are you the same dude who lost $$ on A********R racing the red evo?

David Hasselhoff
02-23-2011, 12:28 AM
nah I'm pretty sure that's a dif dude...but I could be mistaken.

Matt
02-23-2011, 08:15 AM

Now that's just my game. I'll even set a go pro on the rear deck to film you.

fivepointslow
02-23-2011, 09:14 AM
I'm pretty sure you scared him away hoff

Antirice
02-23-2011, 09:34 AM
Yessir

When are you coming back to Houma? I heard you were gonna get worked on by a Honda :eek:

fivepointslow
02-23-2011, 10:03 AM
Haha I'll be at smoothie rocks Friday night sir

Antirice
02-23-2011, 10:25 AM
Man the parade rolls Friday. Houma shuts down when the parades are poppin. But if you out late enough we'll make somethin happen

fivepointslow
02-23-2011, 10:37 AM
I'll be leaving here at 4:30 to puns place than I stay out till whatever time y'all wanna meet up just not too late,what you drive the dodge,chevy or the ford?

Antirice
02-23-2011, 11:22 AM
I'll be leaving here at 4:30 to puns place than I stay out till whatever time y'all wanna meet up just not too late,what you drive the dodge,chevy or the ford?

Dodge truck, chevy car. I'd like to run you in the truck if you down

fivepointslow
02-23-2011, 11:42 AM
I mean we can if you want but remember my car is compeletly stock but after I run that Honda I'll run you too

Antirice
02-23-2011, 11:57 AM
Yea I know your stock, I want to see how the truck stacks against a stock 5.0, just for fun. I ran a tuned one already. 20-120 sound good?

fivepointslow
02-23-2011, 12:00 PM
That's cool I already heard what you have in it but we can go for just shit and giggles,do you beat cody?

fivepointslow
02-23-2011, 12:00 PM
And id like a dig race also please!!

Antirice
02-23-2011, 12:06 PM
Yea we can do a dig too... I've never raced Cody but his truck should be faster than me.

fivepointslow
02-23-2011, 12:13 PM
When is the parades over or are y'all gonna watch it cuz itd prolly be better to go during with no cops around...

fivepointslow
02-23-2011, 12:14 PM
And how about you take the bottle off?

boosted240
02-23-2011, 12:31 PM
Dont forget the go-pro.. lol

Antirice
02-23-2011, 12:52 PM
Lmao, take the bottle off? That wouldn't even be a race then. It would be a waste of gas for both of us. Keep in mind it's a 5,000lb truck with just a camshaft and some dope

Truck is a turd without that extra 25lbs

fivepointslow
02-23-2011, 12:54 PM
Dont forget the go-pro.. lol

Are you the 240 that works for dominoes in Houma?

fivepointslow
02-23-2011, 12:56 PM
Lmao, take the bottle off? That wouldn't even be a race then. It would be a waste of gas for both of us. Keep in mind it's a 5,000lb truck with just a camshaft and some dope

Okay we can do that

I ain't never scared son!!!

Detoxx03
02-23-2011, 01:17 PM
Is the mustang stock?

fivepointslow
02-23-2011, 01:26 PM
If you talking bout us yea bone stock I have tint and straight pipes that is all

boosted240
02-23-2011, 01:32 PM
Are you the 240 that works for dominoes in Houma?
Nah. Mines charcoal gray with 350z wheels. Its been of the road for a couple months now.

fivepointslow
02-23-2011, 01:35 PM
Ohhh I was bout to laugh cuz I laugh at that car everytime I see it,half body kit missing all cracked up and I think his passenger window do t roll up lmao

boosted240
02-23-2011, 01:48 PM
lol. Yeah, so much potential just going to waste..

fivepointslow
02-23-2011, 01:50 PM
Yea

Detoxx03
02-23-2011, 02:02 PM
Oh nevermind then

JakeDuet
02-23-2011, 02:06 PM
Ohhh I was bout to laugh cuz I laugh at that car everytime I see it,half body kit missing all cracked up and I think his passenger window do t roll up lmao

i asked him multiple times to sell it but the guy wont crack.

did you ever notice his rear "240sx" emblem is swapped and says "420sx"?

and andre you are right plenty potential wasting there its only got like 130k on it

fivepointslow
02-23-2011, 02:13 PM
Why detoxx you was gonna wanna some too lol I'm slow homes

For now

fivepointslow
02-23-2011, 02:14 PM
i asked him multiple times to sell it but the guy wont crack.

did you ever notice his rear "240sx" emblem is swapped and says "420sx"?

and andre you are right plenty potential wasting there its only got like 130k on it

No I never noticed that haha

fivepointslow
02-24-2011, 09:14 AM
Antirice,Wes said he can't race till Sunday so you wanna wait till than?

David Hasselhoff
02-24-2011, 10:05 AM
OnUrLeft Where you attttt?

turbonola
02-24-2011, 01:08 PM
getting his lambo detail, duh!

Detoxx03
02-25-2011, 12:33 AM
Why detoxx you was gonna wanna some too lol I'm slow homes

For now

I did but I don't want to waste anyone's time

fivepointslow
02-25-2011, 05:59 AM
Heard that!!!! your shit fast

Detoxx03
02-25-2011, 11:15 PM
Heard that!!!! your shit fast

I don't think so, just a lil peppy

kenneth
02-26-2011, 07:42 AM
I did but I don't want to waste anyone's time

After I get my converter swapped out, I'll run you.

Detoxx03
02-26-2011, 10:14 AM
After I get my converter swapped out, I'll run you.

Deal

Antirice
02-26-2011, 11:33 AM
Antirice,Wes said he can't race till Sunday so you wanna wait till than?

Yea we can run tomorrow man... I was too drunk to drive let alone race last night anyway lol

onurleft
03-29-2011, 09:15 PM
Ahhhh ya'll missed me!! Cute.. Some of yawl got all grumpy. OhhHHHHh interwebZ how you frustrate emotions

I'm here to show videos and incite some action on the street/track. Hopefully i'll see some of ya'll bloggers out there