PDA

View Full Version : Interest in buying entire leftover of my RSX

murderedrsx
05-03-2011, 02:29 PM
Well, I keep going back and forth with the insurance company and honestly I am sick of their shit. I am not going to do this unless somebody wants to buy the whole setup. Or speaks for all of the major parts. If your interested in the car just hollar at me. Remember this is only a feeler thread. Unless somebody wants it all or can figure out how to split it with someone else I dont want to mess with pulling all the parts. With that being said.

Swap with 90k miles including tranny with new clutch and flyweel (just long block) - 2100

RBC with all necessary other parts (Hondata IMG, karcepts) - 300

CRSX Raceheader wrapped - 300

Kpro - 800

Works CR kais with hankook ventus v12 (50% at least) - 800

Front Seats - 500

Indash with all RSX specific shit - 400

Id take 5500 for the roller. Still have a few good body panels, glass, carpet, Integra floormats, RSX floormats, Dash, Steering wheel. Id rather not fuck around with parting it, but if you did you could make the 6 easy, then some. Or use all the parts on another car. Whatever. If you have time, some knowledge of how to pull body panels, it could be fixable. I have a clear title for it.

murderedrsx
05-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Maybe I should have gone ahead and put this in the for sale section. Mods if you want to move it I will put in the pertinent information

David Yingst
05-04-2011, 07:09 PM
another one bites the dust :(

-DecepticonDC5

murderedrsx
05-06-2011, 08:08 AM
Sucks so bad, and it wasnt even my fault. Makes me crazy just to think about it. bah

TibbyJosh
05-06-2011, 08:32 AM
PM Consigliere (Myles).
He can help you out in kicking the ass of the insurance company giving you the run around.

Mingdom
05-06-2011, 12:52 PM
If you do decide to part out let me know, I need a driverside window regulator and hatch privacy screen. I may buy the IM, haeder, and hondata, when i get a job